80% OFF Price For 12″ rubber glove with cotton linning-rough finish to Italy Manufacturers
Heavy duty rubber glove, made of 100% natural latex. 12”length(31cm), rough finish, seamless, cotton lining, left/right hand, 210g/pair, 120pairs/case. Using for Isolater, dry box, blast cabinet, glove box, etc.
We rely upon strategic thinking, constant modernisation in all segments, technological advances and of course upon our employees that directly participate in our success. 80% OFF Price For 12″ rubber glove with cotton linning-rough finish to Italy Manufacturers, we have built a reliable reputation among many customers. Quality&customer first are always our constant pursuit. We spare no efforts to make better products. Look forward to long-term cooperation and mutual benefits!
Heavy duty rubber glove, made of 100% natural latex.
12”length(31cm), rough finish, seamless, cotton lining, left/right hand, 210g/pair, 120pairs/case.
Using for Isolater, dry box, blast cabinet, glove box, etc.
Examining the different types of RTV mold rubber available for mold making and casting from Smooth-On.
Advantages of Latex
* Least expensive mold rubber available.
* Very elastic, thin-walled and strong.
* Lasts a long time.
* Offers good abrasion resistance.
* Good for making glove molds.
Disadvantages of Latex
* Strong ammonia smell.
* Can only be brushed onto an original.
* Many coats are necessary.
* Can take up to two weeks to make mold.
Casting with Latex
* Good for casting concrete, wax or plaster.
* Generally not used for casting urethane, polyester, or epoxy resins, or low-temp metal alloys.
Advantages of Polysulfide
* Soft, stretchy, and durable.
* Last a very long time.
* Moderate cost.
* Will cure against water clay or clays containing sulfur.
Disadvantages of Polysulfide
* Accurate gram scale to weigh components.
* Offensive odor.
* May stain white plaster during casting.
Casting with Polysulfide
* Good for casting plaster or wax only.
* Will not handle concrete, resins, or low-temp metal alloys.
Advantages of Silicone Rubber
* Best release properties of all the mold rubbers.
* Model surface preparation minimal nor not necessary.
* Release agent for casting often not necessary.
* Most heat resistance to high temperatures.
* Can cast low-tempmetal alloys such as tin and pewter.
* High tear resistance.
* Knotty tear propagation.
* Very good chemical resistance.
* Longest mold life for casting urethane, polyester, or epoxy resins.
Disadvantages of Silicone Rubber
* Require precise measurement.
* Air entrapment. Vacuum degassing may be necessary
Disadvantages of Tin-Cure Silicone
* Will shrink somewhat over time.
* Will lose tear strength when stored in library over time.
Disadvantages of Platinum-Cure Silicone
* Most expensive available.
* Cure inhibition.
Casting with Silicone
* Appropriate for most casting materials.
Advantages of Polyurethane Rubber
* Available in a wide hardness range.
* Last a very long time.
* Cost less than silicones and polysulfides.
* Accurate gram scale often not required.
* Vacuum degassing generally not required.
Disadvantages of Polyurethane Rubber
* Sticks to most surfaces.
* Model preparation generally required before pouring.
* Release agent may be necessary before casting.
* Moisture sensitive.
* Very limited shelf life after opening.
Casting with Polyurethane
* Good for casting wax, plaster, concrete and resins.
* Will not handle the heat of low-temp metal alloys.
Make It Now! with Smooth-On
Throw Your Old Oven Mitts Away!
Are you bored with the smelly, stained oven mitts that you keep using in your kitchen or on the BBQ? Are you tired of your oven mitts soaking up water or burning your hands?
iSafety Heat Resistant Silicon Gloves are the best solution for this.
Heat & Burn Resistant Best Use for Kitchen Cooking High Temperature Food, Grilling, Microwave Oven or Baking Can Also Be Use As Pot Holder, Fully Protected Avoid Accidents with Insulated Waterproof Five Fingured Grip (One Size Fits Most)
The manufacturer of iSafety Gloves is FDA approved and adheres to the highest quality standards for silicone products. Ekogrips are quickly replacing oven mitts as the new standard for safety and range of use in kitchens and on grills everywhere!
Why Choose iSafety Gloves Over The Oven Mitt?
-FOOD SAFE: Includes 1 pair of high quality built to last, BPA free, FDA approved made from pure 100% Food Grade Silicone – Grill Gloves perfect for every Kitchen.
-MAXIMUM PROTECTION : Protect Your Hands Against Grill, Bake, Smoke, Heat – While Cooking or BBQing. Allowing You to Grab Your Roasting Pans – Cast Iron Griddle – Crock Pot – Pizza Stone – Grill Sheets – Clay Pot – Oven Racks – Smoker Racks and Doors – Outdoor Fire Pit Cover
-HEAT RESISTANT: Heat Resistant Durability For Temperatures Up To 446F (230°C) – Far More Protection And Versatility Than Oven Mitts. The Best Heat-Resistant, Non-Slip, Waterproof, and Multi-puropose Silicone Gloves-Perfect For Cooking, Dishwashing, Laundry, House Cleaning, Food Preparation, Pot Holding, and many more.
-MULTIPURPOSE USE: iSafety Silicon Gloves Can Also Be Use in Restaurents Commercial Kitchen Use Specially in Food Chain Businesses like KFC, PIZZA HUT ,etc
-EASY TO USE & CLEAN : Very Easy to Clean Just Put In Runny Water Tab or In Dishwasher And Shine it like NEW Expect no stains even after years of use. These gloves are non-sticky making it dishwasher friendly.
iSafety Gloves is the best Solution for your hand Safety.