High Quality Rubber foot cover in Puerto Rico
Rubber foot cover, made of 100% natural latex. Textured sole for slip resistance, water proof, good elasticity, good resistance against acid and alkali, non-toxic, No stimulating smell. They can be widely used for tourism, hotel, natatorium, swimming pool, natatorium, seaside, etc. There are totally 5 sizes. Different colors are available. Package: 600 pairs/case.
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Customer need is our God. High Quality Rubber foot cover in Puerto Rico, With the aim of "compete with good quality and develop with creativity" and the service principle of "take customers' demand as orientation", we will earnestly provide qualified products and good service for domestic and international customers.
Rubber foot cover, made of 100% natural latex.
Textured sole for slip resistance, water proof, good elasticity, good resistance against acid and alkali, non-toxic, No stimulating smell.
They can be widely used for tourism, hotel, natatorium, swimming pool, natatorium, seaside, etc. There are totally 5 sizes.
Different colors are available. Package: 600 pairs/case.
Go through ME! I DARE YOU!
Where am I on line?
MY VLOG CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/consumer/butsugdotcom
MY Weblog: http://www.whoissugar.com
***Business Inquires Only***
details [at] whoissugar [dot]com
Business Inquiries Only! This is NOT a personalized e mail account.
Digital camera: Canon 60D
Editing Software package: Adobe Premiere
Hair: Two strand twists, that had been folded in thirds and then secured with a black rubber band. I then bantu knotted the base half of my head.
Dress: Thrift Retailer, maker Willi of California
Belt: I manufactured it
Sneakers: Jeffrey Campbell
Bracelets: Kenneth Cole and TJ Maxx
Earrings: Some shop in NYC…I will not remember the title.
Ring: Jewelmint Located right here http://jmnt.me/T1NetM
Other Films this week:
Furry Good friends Tag: http://youtu.be/pe_GEpJOPzs
Ain’t Nobody Received Time For That Tag: http://youtu.be/yZcR6fjHvdc
Tiny’s Most up-to-date Online video: https://www.youtube.com/look at?v=ptwNF-NoXI0
FAQ: relating to my hair: http://www.whoissugar.com/regularly-questioned-all-natural-hair-questions/
TAGS: whoissugar, butsug, butsugdotcom, but sug, all-natural hair, extensive all-natural hair, all-natural hair hair treatment, how to design and style, trend
HIIT the ‘like’ button if you are proud to be a BodyRocker & want more after this challenge is over … !!
Leave me a message below …. I want to know if you feel any different almost 5 days in ?
Leave me a message below …. I Love hearing your feedback
Remember – You will skip (or copy the cardio exercise I do) first while I take the first exercise. See Day #1 for instructions.
1. Burpee & Plyo Box Jump
2. Squat & Bicep Curl — using the Sandbag or Ugi Ball or Tbar
3. Ladder Runs & Touch — using the Equalizer
4. Knee Tucks & Oblique L&R — using the Equalizer
5. Burpees & Push-Up’s & Tuck
6. Plank Under Toe Touch Abs — (L&R Alternate) – using the Equalizer
7. Switch Hands & Single Leg Push Ups (L&R Alternative)
8. Mat Jumps
9. 3 Point Tuck Abs
10. 1 Elevated leg Pike Push-Ups — Right Leg
11. 1 Elevated leg Pike Push-Ups — Left Leg
12. 10 x Mountain Climbers & 5 Push Ups & Stand — Repeat
13. Wall Squat & Shoulder Press – using the Sandbag or Ugi Ball or Tbar weights
14. Oblique Side Push Ups — Left
15. Oblique Side Push Ups — Right
16. 10 High Knees & Drop Down
17. Oblique Twists – using the Sandbag or Ugi Ball or Tbar weights
18. Chest Press & Reverse Curls – using the Sandbag or Ugi Ball or Tbar weights
19. Small Pulse Squats – using the Sandbag or Ugi Ball or Tbar weights
20. Wall Walk & Push Up
21. Scissor Abs & Feed Through Legs — using the Tbar weights
22. Reverse Pull Ups — Feet Up – using the Equalizer
Bonus Core Blast:
1. 1 Min Elevated Plank
2. 1 Min Oblique Plank Twists — Right or Tbar weights
3. 1 Min Oblique Plank Twist — Left – or Tbar weights
4. 1 Min High Plank Low Plank 2 x Cross Knee Touch — (L&R Alternative)
5. 1 Min Reverse Plank
Todays Coffee Talk:
.We become what we think about all day long — which makes even the smallest shifts in perception incredibly empowering.
I am facing a difficult struggle.
I am facing a difficult challenge.
Challenges can be overcome, struggles are uncomfortable and often messy. Frame the events in your life in the language and thoughts that inspire you to take action and support your quest.
People tend to get mired down in the emotional drama of struggles.
Challenges are faced and overcome by people with less groceries in their kart than you on a daily basis — the world is full of inspiring examples of triumph in the face of adversity. This is your life — decide where you want to go and then choose the thoughts that support your path.
This workout is going to kick my ass.
This workout is going to get it’s ass kicked.
If you are training in your Gym or on your own — Complete as many rep’s of the following exercise’s before the 50 seconds is up: Post your scores below to remind yourself how far you have come when you HIIT this again.
video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkDBEab6n_c