Quick Details Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Brand Name: MECO Model Number: XHC-L045E Material: Nylon taslon fabric, Nylon power: 7.4V, 1800mah with charg...
We insist on the principle of development of 'High quality, Efficiency, Sincerity and Down-to-earth working approach' to provide you with excellent service of processing! Test, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: MECO
- Model Number: XHC-L045E
- Material: Nylon taslon fabric, Nylon
- power: 7.4V, 1800mah with charger
- Features: lithuim battery operated
- Warming temperature: 35-45-55 degree
- warming time: 2-6 hours
- size: S,M,L,XL,XXL
- Color: black /white standard
- package: giftbox
http://www.footreliefinsoles.com Foot Relief Insoles are fluid filled insoles that have five primary benefits and a long list of secondary benefits. The insoles are designed to cushion, massage, absorb shock, give arch support, and increase circulation. The liquid insole will form to almost any shape foot giving you a customized fit after only a few minutes of wear. Many customers refer to our liquid filled insoles as “liquid orthotics” because of the way the insoles stretch slightly allowing the liquid to fill in the unique arches of your foot providing maximum comfort.
There are so many health benefits you will notice when wearing our liquid insoles. Foot Relief Insoles are designed with comfort and durability in mind. The pressure and stabilization points are arranged in a special configuration that separates us from our competitors and gives our insoles a higher level of comfort that you will most likely never get with other liquid filled, gel, foam, rubber, or silicone shoe insoles.
Not only do our insoles have a totally different feel than our competitors, many of our customers tell us that our insoles feel softer, more comfortable, and feel like they have more “gel” when compared back to back with our competitors at tradeshows and other events. Don’t be fooled by smooth talking sales pitches or internet hype or an inflated unrealistic warranty that you will most likely never use. With Foot Relief Insoles you can rest assured that comfort, quality, and durability, is exactly what you will get.
Foot relief insoles have been worn by customers with just about every foot and body related health condition you can think of, especially diabetics looking to improve circulation in their feet and legs. Some of the more common conditions that users report relief from while wearing our insoles include plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs, ball of foot pain, arch pain, ankle pain, knee pain, hip pain, and lower back pain
Get yours at SwimOutlet.com:
The newest version of this legendary Asics™ shoe has all of the special features with the bonus of a lighter weight.
• 18th version of the Gel-Kayano running shoe.
• Appropriate for neutral runners to severe overpronators.
• Space Trusstic System® is a midfoot stabilizer.
– Places a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole.
– Controls the midsole deformation.
– Makes the foot function more efficiently.
• Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
– Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
• DuraSponge® Outsole is a blown AHAR® rubber compound.
– Enhanced cushioning and durability.
• ComforDry™ Sockliner gives cushioning and anti-microbial properties.
– Cools and dries.
• AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
• APMA Seal of Acceptance (American Podiatric Medical Association).
• Duomax™ is placed in the base of the dual-density midsole.
– Enhances stability and support.
• Biomorphic Fit™ is a stretchy material at the upper.
– Reduces buckling and skin irritation.
• I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot’s natural gait from heel to toe.
– Helps shock absorption.
– Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
– Deep flex grooves with a decoupled midsole promote natural foot movement.
• P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) are 2 layers of memory foam lining in the collar for a molded fit.
• Heel Clutching System™ exoskeletal heel for support and comfort.
• Lightweight and flexible
• Weight: 9.7 oz.
http://www.SwimOutlet.com is the web’s most popular swim shop!
When shopping at http://www.SwimOutlet.com you can always expect the following:
· Low & Free Shipping
· No Hassle Returns and Free Exchange Shipping
· Fast Shipping
· Widest Selection
· 100% Low Price Guarantee
· 24/7 Customer Service