Wholesale 100% Original Rubber glove-household supply for Fsupply forland
Sanitation glove, made of 100% natrual latex, length 32-36cm, textured palm for anti-slip, waterproof, anti acid and alkali, non-toxic. Mainly used for food processing, hotels, family kitchen, etc. Color: red, yellow, orange, rose, nude, etc.
Our goal is to provide high quality products at competitive prices, and top-notch service to customers around the world.
We are ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their quality specifications. Wholesale 100% Original Rubber glove-household supply for Fsupply forland, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
Sanitation glove, made of 100% natrual latex, length 32-36cm, textured palm for anti-slip, waterproof, anti acid and alkali, non-toxic.
Mainly used for food processing, hotels, family kitchen, etc. Color: red, yellow, orange, rose, nude, etc.
♥Watch in HD please! OPEN ME !♥
I have typed out all the instructions down below! If you have any questions, please read the tips section first AND I am goingto assume you are reading the instructions too! Also, I bought this kit in Japan in August of 2012, so I don’t know if that affected the kit at all. Thank you guys so much for watching!
♥What the kit contains♥
- Part A (100g)
- Part B (40g)
- Plastic Gloves
- 2 Measuring Cups
- Plastic Stirring Stick
- Instructions Page
♥Ratio is 100g:40g♥
NOTE: This is a 10:4 ratio kit. This means any of these combinations or variations will work:
5g Part A to 2g Part B
10g Part A to 4g Part B
20 g Part A to 8g Part B (this is what I used)
40g Part A to 16g Part B
80 g Part A to 32g Part B
100 g Part A to 40g Part B
1. Measure 20g Part A
2. Mix in your desired color (You may need between 3-5 drops BUT this may mess up the solification process. I only used 1-2 drops but the color didn’t come through in the end)
3. Measure 8g Part B
4. Mix VERY quickly, within 30-45 seconds
5. Pour into your desired mold, FAST and only up to 1/5 of the height. This thing rises FIVE TIMES its height.
6. Wait at LEAST 20 minutes for hardening, especially if you live in a humid environment! A full hour will ensure that the squishy will not be deformed when squished! Again, this also depends on the mold you use!
7. Shade with whatever you would like to: chalk pastels, paint, eyeshadows, etc. Go experiment!
1. DO NOT pour Part B directly into Part A for two reasons:
a) You need a precise measurement of 8 grams to 20 grams (or any other ratio combinations), and since you want to be precise, you may go slowly, and the chemical reaction will start occuring before you can pour it into your mold.
b) The chemical reaction is VERY fast, and if you pour it in unevenly, only part of Part A will mix with Part B, and your squishies may come out LIQUIDY. No good.
2. BE SURE TO WEAR GLOVES. These are chemicals you are dealing with, and like resin, these can give you skin irritations.
3. Be VERY fast in mixing Part A to Part B to ensure full mixing and proper squishy solidification.
4. DO NOT touch the foam while it is rising, it can get stuck on your fingers and your clothes.
5. Rubbing Alcohol can remove the liquid Part A or Part B or the mixture from the plastic stirring stick and your hands. It may be harder to get the hardened foam off the plastic stick with the rubbing alcohol.
This all depends on a few factors:
- if your foam sticks to the mold its in (plastic, silicone, rubber, etc)
- if the correct ratios were added
- temperature/humidity of the environment you are doing the reaction in
Have fun! Go experiment, but be safe!
1. What camera do you use?
Canon EOS Kiss X4 or Canon Powershot SX280 HS
2. What editor do you use?
The good ole simple “Windows Live Movie Maker” (WLMM). As of late May 2014, I am using iMovie as well.
3. What glaze do you use?
Triple Thick (works for me, so why not!)
4. What brands of polymer clay do you usually use?
Sculpey III & Premo
Music usually by:
♥Little Surprises Links♥:
♥Sophie&Toffee Coupon: http://sophieandtoffee.refr.cc/PWG2MQ5
♥Second Channel: http://www.youtube.com/surprisevlogs
What would a wardrobe be without Top-siders? Designed for those who virtually live on deck and for never step foot on a boat, Sperry combines the ultimate casual look with high performance features necessary for demanding boaters.
With the timeless style, quality construction, and cache, the Authentic Original is the only boatshoe for the purist.
The Full Active Comfort and genuine handsewn moccasin allow for a comfortable, personal fit.
Full-grain leather upper and rust-proof eyelets with fully functional, rawhide lacing make the A/o adjustable and secure.
A shock-absorbing heel cup provides for cushioning and comfort.
Plus, the razor-siped rubber outsole is filled with Eva for added and support.
Available in Narrow Sizes 8-12 and 13; Standard Widths 6-12, 13, 14 and 15; Wide 7-12, 13 and Extra 8-12, 13 (half available).