26 Years Factory Rubber shoe cover-L Wholesale to Malawi
Rubber shoe cover, made of 100% natural rubber. Wrinkling sole for slip resistance, water proof, good elasticity, good resistance against acid and alkali, non-toxic, No stimulating smell. They can be widely used in industry, agriculture, food processing, etc. There are totally 4 sizes. Different colors are available. Package: 100 pairs/case.
Our development depends on the advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces. 26 Years Factory Rubber shoe cover-L Wholesale to Malawi, Standing still today and looking into the future, we sincerely welcome customers all over the world to cooperate with us.
Rubber shoe cover, made of 100% natural rubber.
Wrinkling sole for slip resistance, water proof, good elasticity, good resistance against acid and alkali, non-toxic, No stimulating smell.
They can be widely used in industry, agriculture, food processing, etc. There are totally 4 sizes. Different colors are available. Package: 100 pairs/case.
1. Wide of soldier walking in sandstorm
2. Various military vehicles manoeuvering during sandstorm
3. Sign to camp being buffeted by wind
4. Pull out from entrance to camp
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Colonel Chris Bernon, British army spokesman
“All I can say is that British forces are deployed forward in forward assembly areas in positions from which they could execute military operations immediately should those orders come.”
6. Tank driving between dunes in sandstorm
7. Soldier walking in sandstorm
8. Soldier sheltering from wind in tent
9. Tank moving past tent
10. Soldier in tank taking off goggles and mask
11. Various of soldiers putting chemical suits on
12. Various of chemical weapon exercise
13. Protective black rubber glove pops out of tank hatch
March 19, 2003
14. Various of soldiers stretchering “casualty” into medical vehicle during chemical exercise
15. Vehicle driving off
16. Vehicle coming to halt
17. Line of vehicles
March 19, 2003
18. Tornado taxiing on tarmac
19. Midshot of cockpit
20. Tornado taxiing up runway
21. Tornado taking off
March 19, 2003
22. Pan from Kuwait City building to soldiers and armoured vehicle
23. Two soldiers on top of armoured vehicle
24. Various of busy major road in sandstorm, civilian vehicles and man walking in high wind
25. Wide exterior of exterior Kuwait Airport
26. Various people wheeling baggage into departures building
27. People queuing at check-in
28. Pan of luggage
29. Wide interior of departures hall
With the deadline for Iraqi president Saddam Hussein just hours away, British troops in Kuwait were, on Wednesday, waiting to deploy towards the Kuwait-Iraq border.
The first American troops began moving forward earlier in the day.
A strong sand storm swept in on Wednesday, affecting several units, hampering movement and visibility.
The storm was expected to last through the day, with heavy gusts of wind subsiding in the night.
British soldiers have been ordered to take anti-nerve agent tablets in case chemical weapons are used.
Final medical emergency drills in nuclear chemical and biological warfare suits were being carried out.
At a British base near Kuwait City, Tornado aircraft continued practicing.
Tornados are capable of precision bombing.
Britain has Tornados, Harrier and Jaguar fighter jets and other planes in the region.
The heavy sandstorms engulfed Kuwait City where the Kuwait National Guard has been deployed to protect important sites and buildings.
Meanwhile the scramble to get out of the region continues.
Kuwait airport remained busy on Wednesday as residents, fearful of chemical attack and terrorist reprisals, left the city.
The small oil-rich state is a major U.S. ally in the Gulf.
There are 40,000 British troops massed in the region.
In all, about 300,000 U.S. and British troops were within striking distance of Iraq, backed by more than 1,000 warplanes.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/3b086bc314898bb0e9a095b3f0ef07cc
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
http://www.safetyvideos.com/Grinder_And_Abrasive_Wheel_Safety_Training_Video_p/19015a.htm If you need a grinder and abrasive wheel video that will really impact your employees then this is the one. The video shows what type of accidents can occur when proper safety measures aren’t taken with grinders and abrasive wheels. This video isn’t for the faint of heart but will certainly resonate with those who watch it.