New Arrival China Rubber glove-household to Boston Factories
Sanitation glove, made of 100% natrual latex, length 32-36cm, textured palm for anti-slip, waterproof, anti acid and alkali, non-toxic. Mainly used for food processing, hotels, family kitchen, etc. Color: red, yellow, orange, rose, nude, etc.
Innovation, quality and reliability are the core values of our company. These principles today more than ever form the basis of our success as an internationally active mid-size company. New Arrival China Rubber glove-household to Boston Factories, If you have any comments about our company or products, please feel free to contact us, your coming mail will be highly appreciated.
Sanitation glove, made of 100% natrual latex, length 32-36cm, textured palm for anti-slip, waterproof, anti acid and alkali, non-toxic.
Mainly used for food processing, hotels, family kitchen, etc. Color: red, yellow, orange, rose, nude, etc.
***UPDATE — 6 months after completing this repair, I removed my oil pan to check and the bolts and nuts were all still tight. So the repair has worked and things are still looking great. ***
In this video we’re working on the BMW V8 M60 engine (E34 540i had this engine, as did E32 740i, E38 740i, and E31 840i).
If you run into problems, head over to bimmerforums.com. There are a lot of great guys there who are happy to help — they helped me diagnose this problem and so I decided to video it to help anyone else.
This video shows you how to fix low engine oil pressure that causes two related symptoms:
1) the engine ticking that is coming from the cylinder heads, caused by low oil pressure, which is making the valve lifters collapse
2) low engine oil pressure, which is indicated on the dashboard check panel as “ENGINE OIL PRESS”
Likely cause of low engine oil pressure:
It is common for the oil pump bolts to become loose on these engines, and over time, back themselves out and fall into the oil pan.
You may have this problem if you are seeing the two symptoms described above.
One quick way to tell is if you drain the oil from the car, and using a rubber mallet, rap on the bottom of the oil pan at its lowest point. You can hear the bolts in the pan bouncing around — you will need to drain as much of the oil as possible and give the pan a good whack with the mallet. When I did this, it sounded like quarters bouncing around in there.
Even a newbie can follow the steps in this video and fix the problem at home. Here is what you will need:
TIME: 2-3 hours for a weekend warrior. 4-6 for a novice.
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:
• A Bentley repair manual for E34 can be helpful for this and other repairs in the future, but not required as this video explains the steps well
• jack stands
• floor jack
• oil pan for catching old oil (needs to hold 8+ quarts)
• several rags
• nitrile/vinyl gloves
• 3/8″ ratchet drive and various extensions
• 3/8″ drive sockets 10m, 13mm, 17mm
• 3/8″ drive torque wrench, or 1/2″ drive torque wrench with 3/8″ adapter
• 1/4″ ratchet drive with 10mm socket
• Breaker bar (I used 1/2″ drive with a 3/8″ adapter) just to coax off the oil drain plug, and maybe for the oil filter housing
• 10mm open end wrench
• gasket scraper or razor blade and steady hand
• 8mm hex wrench (allen key)
• headlamp, flashlight or shop light will be helpful
• a very large adjustable (crescent) wrench, or 36mm socket or 36mm wrench for the oil filter housing. A special socket is available from bavauto.com for this, P/N 02341
PARTS YOU WILL NEED:
• BRAKE PARTS CLEANER – - I didn’t use this in the video, but so many of you commented and it’s a great idea… I should have used it. Use it to clean the oil out of the threads on the bolts and the holes the bolts will go into, before you apply the locktite. Thanks for the suggestion guys!
• 8 quarts of new oil – I suggest Mobile 1, 0w40. Personally, I used 1 quart of Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer and 7 quarts of Mobile 1, 0w40.
• new oil pan gasket BMW P/N 11131436324
• new oil filter (part number depends, check realoem.com)
• new oil filter housing o-ring BMW P/N 11421741000
• new drain plug crush washer BMW P/N 07119963151
• OR you can get the oil filter set from the dealer, which includes: new oil filter + filter housing o-ring + drain crush washer as BMW P/N 11427510717
optional: Oil Pressure Switch BMW P/N 12617620512
After completing this repair, if you still have ticking, you may have a failing oil pump, or worn followers (hydraulic lifters) in the cylinder heads and will need to replace them. A Bentley manual for E34 can be helpful. So can help from a more experienced buddy from your local BMW club, BMWCCA chapter, or German auto club. Also, for some people that are having ticking or engine chatter but did not find their oil pump bolts loose, your chatter may go away simply by switching to an oil like Mobile 1, 0W40 with a quart of Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer.
I welcome your comments unless you’re a douchebag or drive a Dodge. Happy wrenching.
Watch Ford Figo Aspire vs Hyundai Xcent Comparsion by CarDekho. Know more about Figo Aspire at
http://www.cardekho.com/carmodels/Ford/Ford_Figo_Aspire and Xcent at: http://www.cardekho.com/carmodels/Hyundai/Hyundai_Xcent
You can also compare Aspire and Xcent on the following link http://www.cardekho.com/compare/ford-figo-aspire-and-hyundai-xcent.htm
This video description covers exterior, interiors, drive handling, engine specs and much more.
The Figo Aspire carries a simple yet an impactful design, the face gets a large chrome grille, which resembles the front of Aston Martin. The headlight cluster looks quite trendy while the round shaped fog lamps look conventional. It comes with dual airbags in Trend and 6 airbags in top end variant. Coming to the side profile, there is a strong shoulder line that gives the Aspire muscular stunt and it also has a stylish pair of alloy wheels. The boot in the Aspire is integrated neatly. Also, there is a chrome strip on the boot lid and the company’s logo is fixed at the center. Overall, Figo Aspire is amongst the best looking compact sedan in the market. On the other hand, Hyundai cars are known for styling. Xcent is equipped with high-intensity headlamps and the radiator grille in chrome is engraved with company’s logo. The trapezoidal air dam is surrounded by the chrome lining. The boot of the Xcent is very well designed and doesn’t look odd.
The interiors of Aspire is laid in a black & beige scheme that enhances its premium look. The steering wheel too has been refined with three spokes and is mounted with multi-functional switches. The dual tone dashboard is equipped with advanced AC unit with automatic climate control, proficient music system and chilled glove box. Seats are covered with fabric upholstery and the adjustable headrests look sleek and are comfortable enough for the long drives. There are a lot of storage spaces in the cabin like bottle holders, cup holders. It has sufficient legroom and headspace to make you feel comfortable.
On the other hands, Xcent also comes with black & beige color scheme. Hyundai Xcent’s top end model gets nifty features like rear AC vents, chilled glove box and automatic climate control. The infotainment system of both the cars supports USB, Bluetooth, Aux-in connectivity. The 3-spoke steering mounted controls are present in top end model of both the cars. Coming to the Space, both the cars offer almost good amount of boot space. Xcent comes with 407 litres of boot space, whereas Aspire has 359 litres of boot space.
Engine and Performance:
The Figo Aspire comes with three engine options. First is 1.2 litre Ti-VCT petrol engine, which generates a power of 86.8 bhp with a torque of 112 Nm having ARAI tested economy of 18.6 kmpl. The second engine is 1.5 litre TDCi, which generates a peak power of 98.6bhp with a peak torque of 215 Nm and brings out the fuel efficiency of 25.8 kmpl. Lastly, it also comes with 1.5 litre petrol motor with an automatic twin clutch gearbox. Ford cars are known for handling, thanks to the likes of Ford Ikon and Fiesta. The Figo Aspire is no different and have got the handling spot on and is amongst the best handling compact sedan surpassing the lights of Honda Amaze and Swift Dzire. The steering has got an amazing feedback and gives you the extra bit of confidence. The suspension strikes a nice balance, performance and comfort. The ride quality of Aspire is pretty good and decent.
Both Ti-VCT and Kappa 2 have their own strength. The engine on Aspire is definitely more comfortable and fun to drive. Xcent steering wheel is slightly lighter at high speed, hence it’s also a fun to drive.
Aspire’s petrol trim is quite average, but its diesel variant makes it a strong case in the segment. The car is loaded with many features and has everything to repeat the success of old Ford Figo and all new Figo. We would pick Ford Figo Aspire because it is better equipped, more comfortable, light steering and best in class features.